- 21-05-2013 Malta MPs delegation at PAM Secretariat
- 17-05-2013 Trade for Growth in the Mediterranean PAM/UNECE/UNCTAD Conference - Geneva 30-31 May 2013
- 15-05-2013 SYRIA – Humanitarian assistance risks suspension – UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
- 14-05-2013 SMEs, credit instruments, youth employment at the heart of economic development and stability in the Mediterranean – PAM Panel Steering Committee in Morocco concludes
- 12-05-2013 Statement by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean on car-bomb attacks in Turkey
- 06-05-2013 Statement by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean on reports of Israeli air strike in Syria
- 04-05-2013 TODAY - PAM PANEL ENERGY GROUP MEETS IN RABAT
7th Plenary Session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean opens in Malta
The 21st PAM Bureau Meeting and the meetings of the North and South Geo-political Groups opened the works of the 7th PAM Plenary Session being held in Malta, at the invitation of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Dr. Michael Frendo.
The Geo-political Groups, will propose their candidates for the new Bureau, including the new President and Vice-Presidents, in a way as to have a wide and equitable representation covering all the region.
Other keynote speakers include the President of the Maltese Parliament; the Head of the Malta PAM Delegation, Hon. Jesmond Mugliett; the Chairman of the UN Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee, H.E. Amb Hardeep Singh Puri; the President of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, H.E. Riccardo Migliori and the Secretary General of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association, H.E. William Ferdinand Shija.
The highlight of the Committee will be a live video conference from Jerusalem, with a briefing to the Assembly on the current situation on the ground, by H.E. Amb. Robert H. Berry, UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, the UN Secretary General’s Personal Representative to the PLO and the Palestinian Authority. Another keynote speaker will be the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Libya.//