- PARLIAMENTARY HANDBOOK ON DISINFORMATION, AI AND SYNTHETIC MEDIA
- Notes on “AI and Parliament: Ensuring the Integrity of our Digital Democracy” Conference Commonwealth Parliamentary Assembly
- The impact of disinformation, misinformation, fake news and foreign interference on democratic systems
- PAM Note on Wagner Group in the PAM Regions
- PAM Background Note The immediate Geoeconomic Implications of recent security deterioration in the Middle East
- PAM Background Note Houthi’s attacks in the Red Sea and the repercussions on the global economy and regional security
- Draft Internal Update on War Crimes Committed by Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine
- Briefing Note on the outcome of the Synthesis for Policymakers of the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report
- Radicalised individuals committing terrorist acts on European soilThe question of their surveillance and the legislations governing expulsions and public opinion’s
reaction to attacks
- Notes on the 9453rd meeting of the UN Security Council“The situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian question”
- From child trafficking to child harvesting ReportThe report examines the repercussions and effects of the war and conflict on the population, particularly on women and children, placing special emphasis on the issue of gender-based violence.
- Thematic Paper on Childhood in The Windblown of TerrorismPAM approach on childhood in the windblown of terrorism
- Naples' Declaration: “The Palermo Convention: the future of the fight against transnational organized crime”Royal Palace of Naples 20-21 June 2022
The Naples' Declaration summarizes the elements in the agenda and the work that the Assembly has done so far, and recalled all the resolutions already adopted by the international community, within the UN mechanism, to fight transnational organized crime. It represents the manifesto of the Assembly to support the work of governments and international institutions to act united in contrasting criminal organizations.
- Threat to global food security: Looting of cereals in Ukraine by Russian FederationThreat to global food security:, Looting of cereals in Ukraine by Russian Federation
- Updated briefing on Covid-19 vaccinationThis paper provides the latest information for parliamentarians and their staff in relation to vaccination for COVID-19, and actions they can take to promote universal uptake. Lessons being learnt should also inform wider public health improvements and international health collaboration among PAM members.
- Tourism for the Euro Mediterranean region: PAM and UNWTO joins efforts.On 19 May, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean launched a new partnership with the he UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), holding a virtual meeting between PAM Secretary General and Ms Alessandra Priante, Director of UNWTO Regional Department for Europe.